|Medical/Graduate School||Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey PA|
|Residency||University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh PA|
|Clinical Interest||Musculoskeletal Ultrasound|
|Research Interest|| - Tibiofibular Syndesmotic Sprains; Mechanisms, Injury pattern, and management.
- Posteromedial capsule abnormalities in the setting of medial meniscal tears: Do PMC abnormalities occur to a greater extent in larger radial/root tears than in small tears.
- High Ankle Sprain: Importance of Radiological Workup in Assuring Appropriate Clinical Management RSNA 2011 (accepted; to be presented)
- Peterson W, Fuhrman C. Paradoxical systemic embolism from pulmonary thromboemboli through patent foramen ovale. ACR Case in Point: Case of the Day. Accepted, publication pending. June 2011.
- Peterson WM, Isaacson JE. Current Management of Menieres Disease in an Only Hearing Ear. Otol Neurotol. 2007 Aug;28(5):696-699.
Scurry WC Jr, Ort SA, Peterson WM, Sheehan JM, Isaacson JE.
- Idiopathic temporal bone encephaloceles in the obese patient. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007 Jun;136(6):961-965.
- Shukla KH, Boehmler DJ, Bogacyzk S, Duvall BR, Peterson W, McElroy WT, Deshong P. Application of palladium-catalyzed allylic arylation to the synthesis of a (+/-)-7-deoxypancratistatin analogue. Org Lett. 2006 Sep 14;8(19):4183-6.
- Treatment of Menieres Disease in an Only Hearing EarAnnual Spring Meeting of the American Triological Society Chicago, Illinois May 19-22, 2006.
- Idiopathic Temporal Bone Encephaloceles in the Obese Patient AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting and OTO EXPO Toronto, Canada September 17-20, 2006
|Pennsylvania State University, College of Medicine
- Dr. Irwin L. Baird Memorial Award (May 2008)
- Dr. C. McCollister and Nancy L. Evarts Scholarship Award (September 2007)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society (March 2007)
- National Pathology Honors Society (February 2007)
- Milli (Andrason) McGlumphy/Craig Andrason Memorial Scholarship Award(September 2006)
- Virchow Prize, for excellence in pathology (September 2006)
- Summa Cum Laude (May 2004)
- Outstanding Junior Major Prize in Chemistry (May 2004)
- Most Outstanding Greek Scholar, Order of Omega (April 2003)
- Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society, Pennsylvania Eta Chapter (October 2002)
- John Scott Craig Prize for Most Outstanding Junior Student (May 2002)
- Outstanding Student in Organic Chemistry Award (May 2002)
- CRC Press Freshman Chemistry Achievement Award (May 2001)
- Distinguished Alden Scholar (All semesters)
- Doane Scholar (All semesters)
Beaver Area High School
- Class Valedictorian (May 2000)
Boy Scouts of America
- Eagle Scout Award (October 1998)
|PubMed Publications||See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of medicine.|