March 17, 2021
Greetings MRRC Community,
We hope everyone is safe and healthy.
Attached is our updated COVID-19 SOP
, please review thoroughly and ensure your staff is up to date with the latest updates. If your co-worker or staff member is not receiving our communications please email Jen Dobberstein (firstname.lastname@example.org
To highlight the major changes:
- We are opening 2 ancillary areas: the Medical Suite (RMB812) and the NIRS lab (Brain Vision RMB806). These areas must be reserved by submitting an urgent and priority request through the scheduling system.
- There is no longer a minimum amount of time for the practice areas. We ask that users be considerate of other users who may also need the space. These areas must be reserved by submitting an urgent and priority request through the scheduling system.
- Users are required to clean the ancillary area space and equipment they use. Each area is stocked with cleaning supplies. If the area is found not to be cleaned after use, this will be considered a violation and the PI will be notified.
- We will still call when we are ready for your lab to come to the MRRC.
- If you need to train a new staff member they can observe during a scan. We ask that users do not exceed the maximum number of people in each area and practice social distancing, please reference Room Occupancy and Description section and table in the attached SOP.
- If you require more than one staff member to attend the MRI scan for the safety of your protocol, please let us know.
- We are asking users to complete QC on their data to ensure that it is correct 4 months after the scan completion date. After 4 months, the MRRC is not responsible for data that is incorrect.
- We are only requiring that the contact information be provided in one place, under Scheduler Phone # and Name for the subject information the user submits to confirm the slot (see picture below). Please ensure contact information is for the person coming to the MRRC for that date and time.
If you have any questions please let us know.
Ashok Panigrahy and Beatriz Luna